You're Ready for Parenthood. Here's How We Can Help.
Understanding the Egg Donor Recipient Process
Whatever fertility journey brought you to Matching Miracles--whatever your ethnicity, and regardless of how you identify--we welcome you with open arms. We do things differently here because our mission is to make your experience as stress-free and rewarding as possible.
We are unique in the industry because we are a full-service egg donor agency. Instead of struggling to seek matches, financial advice, legal guidance, and treatments from separate places, at Matching Miracles, everything is in one place.
That means we help recipient families with every aspect of the process–from navigating the complex financial and legal steps through the donor matching and medical procedures that help you realize your dream of parenthood.
Among the fertility options available to recipient families, egg donation is the most successful according to the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART) success data, especially when the donor is less than 33 years old. In fact, it’s been tremendously successful for Matching Miracles clients. Our catalog of quality egg donors is large and varied.
Matching Miracles executed our first egg retrieval in early 2018 and achieved a successful transfer, pregnancy, and live birth with our first client. Matching Miracle’s success rate is significantly higher than the industry standard.
You’ll Be in the Care of Board-Certified Fertility Specialists
We also partner with legal professionals who specialize in third-party reproductive law, and psychologists who specialize in infertility issues. Our own Matching Miracles financial experts assist our clients in arranging the most economical financial approach to the process.
Together, our team of caring, knowledgeable professionals do all they can to reduce your stress and hassle while helping you achieve a joyful outcome.
Every step of your path to parenthood is included in our fee – from paperwork and forms to donor matching, screenings, medications, egg retrieval, PGT-A, and embryo transfer.
With Matching Miracles’ full-service package, there are no hidden fees and no surprises. Everything you need for a successful outcome is included in the price.
Your one fee, full-service package includes:
- Second Embryo Transfer - Matching Miracles includes a second embryo transfer within 2 years at no additional cost.
- Remaining Embryos Cryopreservation – Includes complimentary six months of storage for remaining embryos from the cycle.
- Administrative Fees – Includes all form preparation (summary of eligibility/records, FDA documentation, etc.).
- Donor and Recipient Family Legal Fees – Includes all necessary paperwork such as donor contracts, attorney clearance letters, Covers the attorney’s time to handle legal requirements and documents of both parties.
- Donor Medical Evaluation - Covers eligibility screening related to the egg donor.
- Donor Psychological Evaluation - Matching Miracles partners with licensed psychologists to evaluate the emotional and mental preparedness of donors.
- Donor Insurance - Covers the medical insurance gap from donor’s first injection through post retrieval; total of 120 days of coverage.
- Donor Egg Retrieval Process/Procedure - Covers the cost of all medications, selection procedures, treatments, and retrieval.
- Sperm Selection with Sperm Nanobead Selection - Includes this proven method of selecting only the “purest, higher-quality” sperm using magnetic-activated cell sorting (MACS).
- Egg Fertilization with ICSI - Includes the process of pre-selecting sperm deemed healthiest by our embryologist which are then directly injected into the egg (oocyte).
- EmbryoScope® Time-Lapse Incubator - Includes using this time-lapse technology which allows embryologists to monitor embryos through the full course of their development without removing them from the safe environment of the incubator; also allows selection of the best embryos to transfer and freeze.
- Embryo Biopsy & PGT-A Screening - Includes this key test for embryo abnormalities prior to implantation.
Get Started Today.
While our overview should help answer many of your questions, the Matching Miracles team is here to patiently and carefully explain the process and address any further questions you have.